THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Preparing for your
Our interviews typically take 45 minutes with one of our Enterprise Transformation Architects.
The interview is designed to get to know you, your preferences and the culture types where you excel.
The interview combines several elements including understanding:
- Your interests and kinds of roles you’re interested in.
- Your work history, academic achievements and depth of expertise.
- Your expertise and personal style related to certain scenario questions.
- Your grasp of how key skills play in transformation efforts and gauge your personal communication skills through a brief exercise.
- The number of improvement projects you’ve executed and where they were concentrated in your career.
- The next steps of the MetaExperts™ process.
What you need to do to be ready for the interview:
- Make sure we have a good phone number and email address for you. A backup phone number is helpful in case there are any connection issues. We can also plan to meet via Skype or GoToMeeting if you have good internet access and a quality headset/microphone.
- Please have something to write with and some paper handy–we will do a short exercise.
- Peruse our website at MetaExperts.com–there’s a lot of information there for MetaExpert™ candidates. If you haven’t already started the process, we invite you to do so now.
- Compose any questions you may have–we’ll tackle them through the interview and at the concluding Q&A.
We look forward to meeting you at your interview.
Work for These Fine Organizations and Many More.
Our MetaExperts team have served these clients. The presence of their logo does not imply endorsement.