- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Field & Industrial Service Operations – Vice President of Operations / Directors
- 1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
- 1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
- 1081 SAP OTC – SAP Architect
Windchill PLM Application Professionals – New Jersey / North Carolina
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations the USA and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for professionals with expertise using Product Lifecycle Management Software. There is a short term need to multiple full-time resources to handle a large amount of work moving digital files from legacy systems into Windchill PLM. Requires travel their site. Only USA Residents can be considered.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general, you’d be responsible for taking a team or lead role in a wide range of activities. This can range from basic tasks in PLM applications to tactical activities to complete project work as a technical expert. It also could involve work as a project / program manager for larger engineering and product development projects.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- 5+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to the roles describe above.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in PLM / Engineering initiatives in manufacturing.
- Must have most of the following:
- Certification or demonstrated expertise (at least 3 years) in utilizing PLM applications including any of the of the following: Windchill PLM, Siemens PLM, Siemens Team Room, Oracle Agile PLM, Infor PLM Accelerate, Siemens PLM, Autodesk, Lectra or other mainstream PLM applications.
- Manufacturing/Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical/ Systems Engineering Degree or degree in related discipline.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Technical Leadership / Management Experience.