- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Presidents / Vice President of Operations / General Managers – Field Service Operations
- 1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
- 1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
- 1081 SAP OTC – SAP Architect
- 1062 Urgent Click to Learn More – Direct Hire Electrical Engineer in Chicago
Presidents / Vice President of Operations / General Managers – Field Service Operations
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced top-level Operations Professions with expertise in field service operations for equipment lifecycle support. These roles are for interim and contract-to-hire assignments with our clients across the USA and beyond. If you have 5 or more years of experience as a President, VP of Operations or General Manager with full P&L responsibilities, and have interest in 3 to 9-month interim assignments with possible contract-to-hire as an option, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re building relationships for years to come.
The person assigned for this position will be responsible the end-to-end field-service operations of a company or a large operating unit. You’d collaborate with and be accountable to the investors, BoD (Board of Directors) or CEO.
- Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site.
- If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
- This is 3 to 9-month interim assignments with possible contract-to-hire as an option
- An applicable 4-year degree or higher level
- 15 years total work experience in progressively responsible roles is required and at least 5 years as a company CEO/president, COO, Sr. VP for a Business Unit or General Manager for a company of $20 million or more in annual revenue.
- US Citizen
START THE PROCESS HERE and send in your resume/CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation