- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- 1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
- 1095 Field & Industrial Service Operations – Vice President of Operations / Directors
- 1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
1095 Field & Industrial Service Operations – Vice President of Operations / Directors
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced top-level Operations Professions with expertise in field and industrial service operations for equipment lifecycle support. These roles are for interim and contract-to-hire assignments with our clients across the USA. If you have 5 or more years of experience as a VP of Operations, Director or General Manager with full P&L responsibilities, and have interest in 3 to 9-month interim assignments and / or contract-to-hire / direct hire as an option, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re building relationships for the years to come.
The person assigned for this position will be responsible the end-to-end field-service / industrial service operations of a company or a large operating unit. You’d collaborate with and be accountable to senior management in our customer’s firms.
- Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site.
- If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
- 3 to 9-month interim assignments are common with possible contract-to-hire / direct hire as an option in some cases.
- An applicable 4-year degree or higher level
- 15 years total work experience in progressively responsible roles is required and at least 5 years as a company CEO/president, COO, Sr. VP for a Business Unit or General Manager for a company of $20 million or more in annual revenue.
- US Citizen
START THE PROCESS HERE and send in your resume/CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation