- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- 1081 SAP S4/HANA – Technical Inventory Management Resource
- 1081 SAP ECC 6 – Technical Resource (URGENT)
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts – Training & Project Coaching – CHILE
- 1062 Urgent Need for Direct Hire Electrical Engineer in Chicago
- JO 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – OHIO
- JO 1085 Industrial Engineers – (Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant Exp)
Contract and Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Professionals for assignments with our clients and partners in multiple areas in the US and across North America in 2019 and the years ahead. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 7 years direct work experience in Supply Chain related roles involving activities such as:
- Supply Chain Engineers
- Warehouse pick/pack experts
- Packaging Engineers – all types
- Warehouse Management Systems Expertise
- Transportation Management Systems Expertise
- Supply Chain Planning / ERP Implementation
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Transportation and Logistics, 3PL
- Lean Six Sigma in Supply Chain
If you’d entertain contract or full-time, contract-to-hire roles now and in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Supply Chain field. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run a supply chain as an interim material, procurement for supply chain, logistics, supply chain network optimization, warehouse/transportation management systems implementation, or related manager role. It could involve engaging with customer executive-level teams to facilitate executive-level workshops and do executive coaching, analysis and engaging in various consulting/analyst roles supporting large scale supply chain transformation projects. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 7 or more years of direct experience in progressively more responsible Supply Chain related roles.
- Strong experience and skills in at least 3 following field of expertise:
- Supply Chain Planning ERP Systems, Supply Chain Management & Planning, and /or Information Technology Integration
- Benchmarking skills in Supply Chain
- Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Balanced Scorecards
- SCOR Framework
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- End-to-End Supply Chain Enterprise Governance
- Lean Six Sigma/Value Chain Analysis
- Organizational Change Management
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Warehouse Management
- Value Stream Mapping
- Transportation Management
- Desirable – Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in business or a related field.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in leading large-scale Supply Chain teams and / or transformation projects.
- Desirable – Hold 2 or more following certifications:
- APICS – CPIM, CIRM, CSCP or others
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt or higher level
- SCOR-P Certification
- Other recognizable Certifications or Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics/Warehouse management or related.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.
To learn more about MetaOps and MetaExperts, visit us at http://www.metaexperts.com/ and follow us in Linkedin: http://bit.ly/FollowMetaExperts
Open in these areas:
Detroit, MI | Grand Rapids, MI, | Chicago, IL | Minneapolis, MN | Atlanta, GA | Savannah, GA | Cleveland, OH | Cincinnati, OH | Indianapolis, IN | Dallas, TX | Houston, TX | Kansas City, MO | New Orleans, LA | Orlando, FL | Miami, FL | Tampa, FL | Jacksonville, FL | Charlotte, NC | Raleigh, NC | Richmond, VA | Birmingham, AL | Baltimore, MD | Philadelphia, PA | Pittsburgh, PA | New York, NY | Boston, MA | Nashville, TN