- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1095 Interim COO – Operational Transformation – Small Mfg.
- 1083 Supply Chain Professionals , Logistics and Warehouse Management
- 1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- 1097 Big Data Scientists / Industry 4.0 Experts / Digital Transformation Experts
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – SLOVAKIA
- 1098 Travel Industry Professionals
JO 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Sourcing and Procurement Professionals for assignments with our clients and partners in Denver Colorado, across North America and beyond in 2018 and the years ahead.
Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 10 years direct work experience in Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain related roles up through a senior level in such roles as: Materials Manager / VP of Supply Chain, Supply Chain Director / VP of Procurement/Sourcing, Purchasing Director/Manager, or other high-level leadership role in Sourcing and Procurement.
Applicants should have a solid foundation in the use of Procurement and / or Supply Chain and Enterprise Resource Management systems along with excellent hands-on skills in one or more of the following: Sourcing, Supplier Development, Procurement, Commodity/Category Procurement Management and Supply Chain.
If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract or contract-to-hire roles in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor Management and Supply Chain field. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run a procurement program or organization as an interim VP, director, manager, or program manager role. It could involve engaging with customer executive-level teams to facilitate executive-level workshops and do executive coaching, analysis and engaging in various consulting roles supporting large scale procurement / sourcing / supply chain transformation projects in medium and large size enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 10+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible Sourcing, Procurement, Supplier Development, Materials Management, and Distribution / Logistics Sourcing and Procurement.
- Strong experience and skills in at least 2 following fields of expertise:
- Procurement / ERP / Supply Chain Management Systems, Supply Chain Management & Planning or related.
- Supplier Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Balanced Scorecards
- Supply Chain / Procurement & Sourcing Risk Management
- Sourcing and Procurement at a senior level
- Procurement category management
- Commodity and in-direct spend management
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in business or a related field.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in success in Procurement / Sourcing efforts.
- Trained and / or certified in one or more following certifications:
- ISM, NAPM, Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP), Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), CPM, Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM)
- Other recognizable Certifications or Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics/Warehouse management or related.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history along with your minimum hourly rate or annual compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.