- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Industrial Engineers – (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY)
- PMO DIRECTOR | PMP with SAP Experience
- Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Industrial/Reliability – Engineer Professionals
- Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Engineer Professionals
- Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- Sales and Operations Planning Manager Professionals (S&OP)
MetaOps Inc. has many customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for professionals specializing in the use of Solid Works CAD software with a Mechanical Engineering degree. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for an immediate opportunity for a 3 to 6-month full-time contract assign and for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general, you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in capturing design requirements and then taking a project/program management lead role to design new products and parts, which may also involve assisting in the implementation of designs with suppliers and manufacturing operations. You’d collaborate with and be accountable to the President/General Manager/Engineering VP of the company/site and their teams. Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site, partly virtual work and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- Available for part-time or full time contracting in a variety of roles in Mechanical Design Engineering using Solid Works software.
- 10+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in design engineering.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies of results from your work.
- Must have:
- Engineering Degree – Mechanical or related
- Solid Works and other CAD programs usage.