- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1100 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
MetaOps is proactively seeking to add to our network of MetaExperts individuals with deep expertise in using Smartsheet as a tool in Product Life Cycle and Project Management. If you have an interest in contracting for part-time and full-time contracting roles, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re building relationships for the years to come.
>>>> This is contracting only basis <<<<
Experts in these kinds of roles will be responsible for a wide range of virtually and on-site that includes but not limited to the following:
- Utilize your extensive experience utilizing the Smartsheet tool set up to support complex project and program management environments.
- Bring subject matter expertise in product life cycle management (cradle to grave product lifecycle), end to end.
- Bring expertise in setting up and linking many inter-related projects and programs along with dashboarding, controls and document management features in Smartsheet.
- The work can include process mapping and then setting up the Smartsheet applications to support the vision.
- Most engagements will involve documentation of processes, developing and then conducting training.
Requirements to be considered
- 5 or more years total working experience, Post University, a least 1 year recent experience specifically in work related to product lifecycle and project / program management, utilizing Smartsheet tools.
- A college degree in a related discipline of study – engineering, management, product development, etc.
- Hold certifications and training in related disciplines is very desirable.
APPLY NOW and provide you resume/CV in a MS Word Document that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation.