- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
Senior Supply Chain Professionals
Contract and Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Supply Chain Professionals for assignments with our clients and partners across North America in 2023 and the years ahead. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 10 years direct work experience in Supply Chain up through a senior level in such roles as: Materials Manager, Supply Chain Manager, VP of Supply Chain, Supply Chain Director / VP of Procurement/Sourcing, CPO, VP of Procurement or other high-level leadership role.
Applicants must have a solid foundation in the use of Supply Chain and Enterprise Resource Management systems along with excellent hands-on skills in Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) for Production Operations and Supply Chain.
If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract or contract-to-hire roles in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’ll be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Supply Chain field. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run a supply chain as an interim material manager, procurement for supply chain VP, director or manager role. It could involve engaging with customer executive-level teams to facilitate executive-level workshops and do executive coaching, analysis and engaging in various consulting roles supporting large scale supply chain transformation projects in large enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 10+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible Supply Chain, Materials Management, Sourcing, Procurement, and Distribution / Logistics.
- Strong experience and skills in at least 3 following field of expertise:
- ERP Systems, Supply Chain Management & Planning, and /or Information Technology Integration
- Benchmarking skills in Supply Chain
- Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Balanced Scorecards
- SCOR Framework
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- End-to-End Supply Chain Enterprise Governance
- Lean Six Sigma/Value Chain Analysis
- Organizational Change Management
- Sourcing and Procurement at a senior level
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in business or a related field.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in leading large-scale Supply Chain teams and / or transformation projects.
- Desirable certifications:
- APICS/ASCM – CPIM, CSCP, SCOR-P
- ISM/NLPA/ISM/CSCP or other supply chain related certifications
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt or higher level
- Other recognizable Certifications or Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics/Warehouse management or related.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation as a contractor. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.Already a MetaExpert?