- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Automotive and/or Aerospace Quality Engineer
- Industrial Engineers – (Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant Exp)
- Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Engineer Professionals
- PMO DIRECTOR | PMP with SAP Experience
- Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Industrial/Reliability – Engineer Professionals
- Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
Opportunity: Multiple SAP Implementations – Program and Project Managers for a nation-wide and global implementation of SAP for discrete and complex manufacturing. The primary responsibility is planning, managing and executing projects, ranging from medium to global, large-scale SAP projects of various levels of scope, complexity, duration and project team size.
The work is expected to be full time for at least one year with the potential to be converted to fulltime. No relocation required. Available to travel up to 80%.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of Project Management and SAP Implementations
- PMP required
- Experience with Microsoft Project and other PM tools and methodologies
- Strong understanding of WBS, risk management and communication plan
- Manufacturing industry and preferred Chemical and Life science
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.
This opportunity is open in the following locations:
Cedar Rapids, IA,