- Scrum Master Needed – Delaware
- Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts – Training & Project Coaching – Latin America
- SAP PROGRAM MANAGERS Needed : Various Locations
- SAP PROJECT MANAGERS Needed : Various Locations
- Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
Opportunity: Multiple SAP Implementations – Program and Project Managers for a nation-wide and global implementation of SAP for discrete and complex manufacturing. The primary responsibility is planning, managing and executing projects, ranging from medium to global, large-scale SAP projects of various levels of scope, complexity, duration and project team size.
The work is expected to be full time for at least one year with the potential to be converted to fulltime. No relocation required. Available to travel up to 80%.
Program Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of Program Management and Global SAP Implementations (5+)
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service by solving problems quickly and effectively
- Strong analytical, communication, risk management and documentation skills
- Manufacturing industry and preferred Chemical and Life science
- Experience in SAP best practices and PM tools and methdologies
- Independently lead the projects and participate in business discussions
- Coaches and mentors less experienced project managers
- Effectively handle customer escalations
- Develops, oversees and manages program budgets
- PMP required and desired Program Management certification
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.
This opportunity is open in the following locations:
Cedar Rapids, IA,