- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1095 Interim COO – Operational Transformation – Small Mfg.
- 1083 Supply Chain Professionals , Logistics and Warehouse Management
- 1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- 1097 Big Data Scientists / Industry 4.0 Experts / Digital Transformation Experts
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – SLOVAKIA
- 1098 Travel Industry Professionals
JO 1092 Sales and Operations Planning Manager Professionals (S&OP)
MetaOps has a need for a S&OP Inventory Planning Manager for full-time contract-to-hire or direct hire assignment with our clients across the US. The S&OP Inventory Planning Manager will be responsible for the architecture and execution of the S&OP planning process, working cross-functionally to forecast major Business Unit categories and balance the strategic supply to optimize and maintain the delivery performance and inventory turns. This position is time sensitive and needs to be filled as soon as possible.
We wish to invite you to participate in our MetaExperts™ on-boarding process so that we can have you pre-certified as a top-talent professional for this opportunity as well as future opportunities in our global network.
- 5+ years of total experience relating to Manufacturing
- 5+ years of S&OP – bring together all the plans for the business (Customers, Sales, Marketing, Development, Manufacturing, Sourcing, and Financial) into one integrated set of tactical plans
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business or related Technical field
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt Level or higher
- Subject matter expertise in all areas related to S&OP planning methods, inventory management and planning tools
- Proven track record with reference-able case studies in leading S&OP Initiatives
- APICS certifications a plus
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.