- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- 1081 SAP S4/HANA – Technical Inventory Management Resource
- 1081 SAP ECC 6 – Technical Resource (URGENT)
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts – Training & Project Coaching – CHILE
- 1062 Urgent Need for Direct Hire Electrical Engineer in Chicago
- JO 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – OHIO
- JO 1085 Industrial Engineers – (Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant Exp)
MetaOps has a need for a S&OP Inventory Planning Manager for full-time contract-to-hire or direct hire assignment with our clients across the US. The S&OP Inventory Planning Manager will be responsible for the architecture and execution of the S&OP planning process, working cross-functionally to forecast major Business Unit categories and balance the strategic supply to optimize and maintain the delivery performance and inventory turns. This position is time sensitive and needs to be filled as soon as possible.
We wish to invite you to participate in our MetaExperts™ on-boarding process so that we can have you pre-certified as a top-talent professional for this opportunity as well as future opportunities in our global network.
- 5+ years of total experience relating to Manufacturing
- 5+ years of S&OP – bring together all the plans for the business (Customers, Sales, Marketing, Development, Manufacturing, Sourcing, and Financial) into one integrated set of tactical plans
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business or related Technical field
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt Level or higher
- Subject matter expertise in all areas related to S&OP planning methods, inventory management and planning tools
- Proven track record with reference-able case studies in leading S&OP Initiatives
- APICS certifications a plus
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.