- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Field & Industrial Service Operations – Vice President of Operations / Directors
- 1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
- 1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
- 1081 SAP OTC – SAP Architect
Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
Contract and Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is seeking candidates for assignments with our customers and partners with locations in the South/Central USA and beyond. Candidates must have a minimum of 15 years direct work experience and at least 5 years of experience in a Quality leadership role in a manufacturing company.
If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract or contract-to-hire role now or in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments ranging from a short-term interim leadership or problem-solving role, supplier quality efforts, and contract-to-hire opportunities for a full-time role requiring relocation. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run the quality function for a company, a business unit or plant in quality management role. It could involve analysis and engaging in various consulting roles supporting large scale performance transformation projects in larger enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 15+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible quality roles with at least 5 years in manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience and skills / expertise including:
- Technical aspects of Quality Management Systems in manufacturing.
- Management of quality.
- Quality and Lean Six Sigma trained, ideally certified.
- Quality auditing skills.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies related to quality performance improvement.
- Engineering and / or other related degree or other acumen related to quality leadership.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history along with your minimum hourly rate or annual compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.