- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1076 SAP Material Planning and SIOP Experts
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
JO 1085 Quality Engineer – LSS and Automotive Industry Exp – BRAZIL
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for Engineering professionals. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be: conducting maintenance opportunity analysis & assessments, in-depth studies & root cause analysis of failure points, identification of interventions, TPM / reliability engineering project implementation & management, hands-on implementation of solutions and even stepping in to run the operations for a period of time. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- 10+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to QUALITY ENGINEERING
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Engineering initiatives in AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
- Lean Six Sigma Background (desired: Certified)
- English language is Intermediate to advanced
- Must have most of the following:
- Manufacturing/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering Degree or related discipline.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Leadership / Management Experience.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.