- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1095 Interim COO – Operational Transformation – Small Mfg.
- 1083 Supply Chain Professionals , Logistics and Warehouse Management
- 1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- 1097 Big Data Scientists / Industry 4.0 Experts / Digital Transformation Experts
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – SLOVAKIA
- 1098 Travel Industry Professionals
JO 1081 PMO DIRECTOR | PMP with SAP Experience
Opportunity: PMO Director with PMP Certification with SAP experience for a nation-wide and global implementation of SAP for discrete and complex manufacturing (Automotive Industry). The primary responsibility is planning, managing and executing projects, ranging from medium to global, large-scale SAP projects of various levels of scope, complexity, duration and project team size.
The work is expected to be full time for at least one year with the potential to be converted to fulltime. No relocation required. Available to travel up to 80%.
- 10+ years of Program Management and Global SAP Implementations (5+)
- 10+ years of Project Management Office
- Asset Management experience
- Automotive Industry
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service by solving problems quickly and effectively
- Strong analytical, communication, risk management and documentation skills
- Manufacturing industry and preferred Chemical and Life science
- Experience in SAP best practices and PM tools and methodologies
- Independently lead the projects and participate in business discussions
- Coaches and mentors less experienced project managers
- Effectively handle customer escalations
- Develops, oversees and manages program budgets
- PMP required and desired Program Management certification
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.