- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1086 Project and Program Management Contracting Roles – MSP area
- 1076 SAP Material Planning and SIOP Experts
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
This is for Contract and Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is seeking candidates for assignments with our customers and partners with locations in the South/Central USA and beyond. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 15 years direct work experience and at least 5 years of experience in a Plant/General Manager role in the Food Packaging, Manufacturing or related Industry.
If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract or contract-to-hire role now or in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments ranging from a short-term interim leadership or problem-solving role, to contract-to-hire opportunities requiring relocation. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run a business unit or plant in a Plant / General Manager or VP of operations role. It could involve analysis and engaging in various consulting roles supporting large scale performance transformation projects in larger enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 15+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible manufacturing roles including plant general management and / or VP of Operations roles.
- Strong experience and skills / expertise including:
- Technical aspects of food packaging manufacturing including printing, converting and fulfilment.
- Management of workforce of 200 or more employees.
- P &L Responsibilities.
- Quality and Lean Six Sigma.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies related to Food Packaging production operations or Manufacturing operations
- Engineering and / or Business Degree or other acumen related to manufacturing of food-related products.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history along with your minimum hourly rate or annual compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.