- Scrum Master Needed – Delaware
- Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts – Training & Project Coaching – Latin America
- SAP PROGRAM MANAGERS Needed : Various Locations
- SAP PROJECT MANAGERS Needed : Various Locations
- Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
This is for Contract and Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is seeking candidates for assignments with our customers and partners with locations in the South/Central USA and beyond. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 15 years direct work experience and at least 5 years of experience in a Plant/General Manager role in the Food Packaging or related Industry.
If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract or contract-to-hire role now or in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments ranging from a short-term interim leadership or problem-solving role, to contract-to-hire opportunities requiring relocation. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run a business unit or plant in a Plant / General Manager or VP of operations role. It could involve analysis and engaging in various consulting roles supporting large scale performance transformation projects in larger enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 15+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible manufacturing roles including plant general management and / or VP of Operations roles.
- Strong experience and skills / expertise including:
- Technical aspects of food packaging manufacturing including printing, converting and fulfilment.
- Management of workforces of 200 or more employees.
- P &L Responsibilities.
- Quality and Lean Six Sigma.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies related to Food Packaging production operations.
- Engineering and / or Business Degree or other acumen related to manufacturing of food-related products.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history along with your minimum hourly rate or annual compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.