- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Skilled Experts with Manufacturing Expertise
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1085 Controls – Engineering Professionals
Plant Engineer – Automotive Metal Products Manufacturing
MetaOps Inc. is conducting a retained, confidential search for the best possible candidates for our client’s direct-hire of a Plant Engineer, with a beginning salary range of $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year, plus vacation, benefits, and expenses. This requires relocation to the Detroit Michigan area if not currently an area resident.
To qualify, you must substantially meet these requirements with at least 10 years of total work experience and technical expertise in these areas:
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE); understanding of Bolted Joints.
- Metallurgy basics; metals knowledge/exposure, alloyed steel as well as Aluminum and Titanium.
- Knowledge of Standard basic testing methods on metals.
- Knowledge of anticorrosion coatings.
- Understanding of Tribology (Coefficient of Friction knowledge).
- Knowledge of fasteners and their characteristics, Knowledge of fasteners manufacturing industrial processes
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
In this role, you would be involved with:
- Develop and maintain a technical relationship with customers engineering as well as customer plants reps (quality, production, logistics)
- Provide support to customer’s plants when an issue occurs
- Support sales in forecasting market trends
- Periodically visit customer’s plants following up on previously discussed subject or previously occurring issues (technical, production or quality matter)
- Provide Technical support to the company Vice President at customers sites
- Attend meetings at Customers’ HQ in both N.A. and S.A., expenses paid by the company
- Work collaboratively as a team member with will all departments to meet company goals
- Provide support to Detroit-area plant functions (Quality Control, production and/or shipping dpt.) to meet customer specifications
Minimum requirements to be considered:
- 5 to 10 years of post-education work experience.
- Applicable degree and/or certifications demonstrating proficiency.
- Substantial and proven experience in the technical experienced noted above.
- Three references to persons you worked for that can tell us about your capabilities from a supervisor’s perspective are required in the vetting process.
- We conduct background checks as a condition of potential employment by our client.