- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Industrial Engineers – (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY)
- PMO DIRECTOR | PMP with SAP Experience
- Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Industrial/Reliability – Engineer Professionals
- Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Engineer Professionals
- Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- Sales and Operations Planning Manager Professionals (S&OP)
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced professionals interested in short and long-term contracting assignments with our clients across the USA and beyond for the balance of 2017 and for years into the future. If you have 10 or more years of experience as a hands-on packaging engineer and interest in 3-week to 9-month interim assignments with possible contract-to-hire as an option, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
- 15 years of total experience
- 10 or more years of experience as a top engineer or consultant in Product Packaging. Key skills most needed relate to packaging of capital goods and equipment that is shipped globally, mainly in the B2B space.
- An applicable 4-year degree or higher level is required to be considered
- US Citizen or able to work without sponsorship in the USA
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Please reply with your Resume/CV in word doc format – include your contact information (phone number and email address) and history with your weekly minimum compensation expectation.
To learn more about MetaOps and MetaExperts, visit us at https://metaexperts.com/ and follow us on Linkedin: http://bit.ly/FollowMetaExperts
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general, you’d be responsible for the end-to-end process of assessing issues with current packaging and leading efforts to identify and implement corrective actions. In other situations, you’d bring your expertise to assist in developing new packing solutions to support new product development efforts.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.