- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Automotive and/or Aerospace Quality Engineer
- Industrial Engineers – (Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant Exp)
- Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Engineer Professionals
- PMO DIRECTOR | PMP with SAP Experience
- Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Industrial/Reliability – Engineer Professionals
- Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for professionals specializing Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO) and Reliability Centered Maintenance. Advanced skills in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) are very important to most of our customers. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be: conducting maintenance opportunity analysis & assessments, in-depth studies & root cause analysis of failure points, identification of interventions, TPM / reliability engineering project implementation & management, hands-on implementation of solutions and even stepping in to run the operations for a period of time. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites in
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- Available for part-time or full time contracting in a variety of roles in MRO Operations Leadership, Deploying Reliability Centered Maintenance with a focus on driving OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) initiatives.
- 10+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to TPM/MRO/OEE.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Maintenance Related Improvement Initiatives in manufacturing/industrial/utilities/oil & gas industries.
- Must have most of the following:
- Manufacturing/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering Degree or related discipline.
- Proven track record implementing TPM/MRO/Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Leadership / Management Experience in maintenance related operations.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.