- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1100 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
Maintenance Manager – Automotive Metal Products Manufacturing
MetaOps Inc., is conducting a retained, confidential search for the best possible candidates for our client’s direct-hire of a Maintenance Manager, with a beginning salary range of 75,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year, plus vacation, benefits and expenses. This requires relocation to the Detroit Michigan area if not currently an area resident.
To qualify, you must substantially meet these requirements with at least 10 years of total work experience and technical expertise in these areas:
- 5 years minimum Experience in Maintenance Manager position in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge on of the following fields (basic knowledge is required minimally) to be able to drive and control vendors/contractor projects in: Plumbing, Carpentry, Masonry, Electrical, and Construction;
- Experienced and conversant with the key performance indicators MTTF and MTBF
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system for maintenance and MRO
- Extensive knowledge of computer applications related to maintenance operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Availability to work more than an 8 hours day
In this role, you would be involved with:
- Scheduling, Training, coaching, supervising and motivating maintenance department employees
- Ensuring efficient repair schedules, driving maintenance department to meet Mean time to Failure (MTTF) and Mean Time between Failure (MTBF) targets
- Ensuring all type of maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) interventions are correctly recorded into MIG (Maintenance Manager Software) and are up to date
- Designing and implementing preventative and predictive maintenance programs to reduce equipment failure risk and maximize productivity following Company “continuous improvement” philosophy
- Selecting and issuing Purchase Requests through SAP for both materials and services needed
- Prioritizing maintenance intervention; agreeing and validate maintenance plan with Production and Planning when relevant
- Providing alternative quotations from different vendors to be reviewed with Purchasing, prior to issue a Purchasing Request
- Coordinating outside vendors job and validating that job performing the good receipt through SAP
- Controlling and monitoring inventory of spare parts for all equipment
- Ensuring equipment cleaned and in proper working condition – “5S”
- Implementing safety policies and procedures for the department
- Working with HS&E responsible, develop and ensure compliance with set fire /safety procedures and policies
- Ensuring the necessary support to Plant and Quality Managers during customer audits and certification audits
Minimum requirements to be considered:
- 5 to 10 years of post-education work experience.
- Applicable degree and/or certifications demonstrating proficiency.
- Substantial and proven experience in the technical experienced noted above.
- Three references to persons you worked for that can tell us about your capabilities from a supervisor’s perspective are required in the vetting process.
- We conduct background checks as a condition of potential employment by our client.