- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1100 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
1077 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts – Training & Project Coaching – CHILE
MetaOps Inc. has an exceptional opportunity for seasoned professionals who are interested in an independent contactor sub-contracting roles for 6 to 18-month assignments to assume a coaching and implementation leadership role for Lean Six Sigma implementation and conducting Lean Six Sigma training using client materials. Requires travel to South American Countries for extended periods. Only independent contractors are considered for this opportunity – this is not for full time employees.
- 10+ years minimum experience in progressively responsible roles in manufacturing and product distribution environments – preferably in food, chemical and consumer good manufacturing related industries.
- 5+ years consulting experience implementing Lean Six Sigma in Manufacturing – preferably at the black belt level.
- Expertise in at least 3 of following fields of expertise:
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience in Training and Development of Teams in Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Performance Management Systems
- Very important to have Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or similar certification
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Proven track record with reference-able case studies in leading Transformation Initiatives and doing LSS training.
- Compensation range is $50.00 to $90.00 USD per hour, $2,000.00 per week up to $3,500.00 per week, all expenses paid.
Scope of Work:
Engage with business unit and plant-level teams to provide training, consulting, coaching and mentoring support in learning and applying best practices in Lean Six Sigma. Will include hands-on training using client materials and implementation support with teams, developing best practices, documenting procedures and standard work.
If you meet or exceed the requirements above, please send your resume and include the following information:
- Three References with at least 3 managers or clients – must a client or manger you did work for.
MetaOps will conduct reference and background checks as part of our normal vetting process.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.