- Supply Chain, Distribution and Warehouse Management Professionals
- Junior Engineering Professionals – Immediate Direct Hiring
- SAP Project Managers Needed : New York, Texas and Tennessee
- Lean Six Sigma Professionals – Multiple Cities
- Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Lean Six Sigma Professionals for assignments with our clients and partners across North America in 2018 and the years ahead. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 15 years direct work experience in Lean Six Sigma related roles up through a senior level.
If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract or contract-to-hire roles in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
- 15+ years of total experience Lean Six Sigma implementation
- 5+ years consulting or LSS leadership experience implementing Lean Six Sigma in various industries
- Bachelors Degree
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt Level or higher
- Proven track record with reference-able case studies in leading Transformation Initiatives / Lean Six Sigma Implementations
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.
To learn more about MetaOps and MetaExperts, visit us at http://www.metaexperts.com/ and follow us in Linkedin: http://bit.ly/FollowMetaExperts