- Supply Chain, Distribution and Warehouse Management Professionals
- Junior Engineering Professionals – Immediate Direct Hiring
- SAP Project Managers Needed : New York, Texas and Tennessee
- Lean Six Sigma Professionals – Multiple Cities
- Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
MetaOps Inc. has an exceptional opportunity for seasoned professionals who are interested in an independent contractor sub-contracting roles for 1 to 12-week assignments to assume the leadership role for Lean Six Sigma and Supply Chain implementation and conducting Lean Six Sigma training and coaching using client materials. This is open to both part-time and possible full-time employment in the future.
- 15+ years of total experience Lean Six Sigma implementation
- 5+ years consulting or LSS leadership experience implementing Lean Six Sigma in various industries
- Bachelors Degree
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt Level or higher
- Proven track record with reference-able case studies in leading Transformation Initiatives / Lean Six Sigma Implementations
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.