- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1076 SAP Material Planning and SIOP Experts
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Supply Chain TRAINING & COACHING – FRANCE
MetaOps Inc. has an exceptional opportunity for seasoned professionals who are interested in an independent contractor sub-contracting role for 1 to 12-week assignments to assume the leadership role for Lean Six Sigma and Supply Chain implementation and conducting Lean Six Sigma training and coaching using client materials. This is open to both part-time and possible full-time employment in the future.
- 10+ years minimum experience in progressively responsible roles in manufacturing and product distribution environments – preferably in food, chemical and consumer good manufacturing-related industries.
- 5+ years consulting or LSS Implementation experience implementing Lean Six Sigma in Manufacturing – preferably at the black belt level.
- And/or 5+ Years in Senior Supply Chain roles.
- Expertise in at least 3 of following fields of expertise:
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience in Training and Development of Teams in Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Management role
- Must have Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or other certification in Supply Chain or OpEx-type.
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Proven track record with reference-able case studies in leading Transformation Initiatives. In Supply Chain and doing LSS training.
Scope of Work:
Engage with business unit and plant-level teams to provide training, consulting, coaching and mentoring support in learning and applying best practices in Lean Six Sigma. Will include hands-on training using client materials and implementation support with teams, developing best practices, documenting procedures and standard work.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Please reply with your Resume/CV in word doc format – include your contact information (phone number and email address) and history with your weekly minimum compensation expectation.
- PLEASE REPLY IN ENGLISH
To learn more about MetaOps and MetaExperts, visit us at https://metaexperts.com/ and follow us in Linkedin: http://bit.ly/FollowMetaExperts