- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- 1081 SAP S4/HANA – Technical Inventory Management Resource
- 1081 SAP ECC 6 – Technical Resource (URGENT)
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts – Training & Project Coaching – CHILE
- 1062 Urgent Need for Direct Hire Electrical Engineer in Chicago
- JO 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – OHIO
- JO 1085 Industrial Engineers – (Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant Exp)
MetaOps Inc. has an exceptional opportunity for seasoned professionals who are interested in an independent contractor sub-contracting role for 1 to 12-week assignments to assume the leadership role for Lean Six Sigma and Supply Chain implementation and conducting Lean Six Sigma training and coaching using client materials. This is open to both part-time and possible full-time employment in the future.
- 10+ years minimum experience in progressively responsible roles in manufacturing and product distribution environments – preferably in food, chemical and consumer good manufacturing-related industries.
- 5+ years consulting or LSS Implementation experience implementing Lean Six Sigma in Manufacturing – preferably at the black belt level.
- And/or 5+ Years in Senior Supply Chain roles.
- Expertise in at least 3 of following fields of expertise:
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience in Training and Development of Teams in Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Six Sigma Implementation
- Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Management role
- Must have Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or other certification in Supply Chain or OpEx-type.
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Proven track record with reference-able case studies in leading Transformation Initiatives. In Supply Chain and doing LSS training.
Scope of Work:
Engage with business unit and plant-level teams to provide training, consulting, coaching and mentoring support in learning and applying best practices in Lean Six Sigma. Will include hands-on training using client materials and implementation support with teams, developing best practices, documenting procedures and standard work.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Please reply with your Resume/CV in word doc format – include your contact information (phone number and email address) and history with your weekly minimum compensation expectation.
- PLEASE REPLY IN ENGLISH
To learn more about MetaOps and MetaExperts, visit us at https://metaexperts.com/ and follow us in Linkedin: http://bit.ly/FollowMetaExperts