- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- 1081 SAP S4/HANA – Technical Inventory Management Resource
- 1081 SAP ECC 6 – Technical Resource (URGENT)
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts – Training & Project Coaching – CHILE
- 1062 Urgent Need for Direct Hire Electrical Engineer in Chicago
- JO 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – OHIO
- JO 1085 Industrial Engineers – (Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant Exp)
MetaOps is seeking Junior level engineering professionals for assignments with our client and partners in Arkansas and across Southern America. Ideal candidates must have at least 2 -5 years of Industrial or manufacturing experience working with complex manufacturing equipment.
This is an immediate direct hiring opportunity that needs to be filled-in for the next few days.
What you’d do:
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’ll find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in equipment usage and production processes. Develop and help implement efficient systems that integrate equipment, raw materials, data, and labor to improve productivity and reduce waste. Partner with the team to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards. Design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space. Ensure that equipment design and usage meets industry standards for safety. Serve as resource to ERP implementation team and helps integrate and train systems onto shop floor.
- Eligible to work in the United States and not requiring sponsorship
- 2 – 5+ years of Industrial or Manufacturing engineer experience working with complex manufacturing
- 2 – 5 years of Lean manufacturing and manufacturing systems including ERP
- 2+ years project management experience
- 1+ year packaging industry experience preferred
- 1+ year printing presses experience is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial (or Mechanical) Engineering or its equivalent is preferred
To be considered:
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.