- Lean & Six Sigma
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Industrial Engineers – (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY)
- PMO DIRECTOR | PMP with SAP Experience
- Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Industrial/Reliability – Engineer Professionals
- Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Engineer Professionals
- Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- Sales and Operations Planning Manager Professionals (S&OP)
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Instructional Design (ISD) Professionals for assignments with our clients and partners across the USA for 2018 and beyond. Ideal Candidates have been trained in ISD methodologies and are proficient with instructional design technologies/software. If you have an interest in contracting assignments with 10 or more years of experience in instructional design along with an advanced degree and an established portfolio of work, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general, you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in instructional design development and delivery as part of a larger team. Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible. Most of the work will be virtual, with periodic travel to customer sites required. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable pre-approved travel and living expenses for site visits.
- Expert in ISD and proficient in the use of instructional technologies/learning development software.
- Advanced Degree required – Masters or higher level in ISD or a related discipline
- Professional Portfolio of ISD work is required.
- Minimum of 10 years ISD related experience.