- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Field & Industrial Service Operations – Vice President of Operations / Directors
- 1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
- 1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
- 1081 SAP OTC – SAP Architect
JO 1085 Industrial Engineers – (Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant Exp)
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for Engineering professionals. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be: conducting maintenance opportunity analysis & assessments, in-depth studies & root cause analysis of failure points, identification of interventions, TPM / reliability engineering project implementation & management, hands-on implementation of solutions and even stepping in to run the operations for a period of time. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- 5 years in Manufacturing with Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Plant start-up experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in as Industrial Engineer.
- Supply / material-flow planning, cells and workflow design.
- APQP experience.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.