MetaOps Inc. has many customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for professionals specializing in Casting & Forging manufacturing with a focus on in Problem Solving and Productivity. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general, you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in conducting opportunity analysis, in-depth studies & root cause analysis, identification of interventions, project management and hands-on implementation of solutions. You’d collaborate with and be accountable to the president/CEO/General Manager of the sites and their teams. Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- Available for part-time or full time contracting in a variety of roles in Casting and Forging manufacturing operations with a focus on quality and productivity.
- 15+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Quality / Productivity Initiatives in castings and forgings manufacturing.
- Must have at least 2 of the following:
- Engineering Degree
- Six Sigma Black Belt, its equivalent or higher
- Problem-solving expertise in casting and forging
- Metallurgy degree/expertise is a highly desired