- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1100 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
MetaOps Inc. has many customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for professionals specializing Casting & Forging manufacturing with skills in tooling, patterns, sand/investment casting, forgings and related manufacturing. Great is kills in Problem Solving and Productivity Improvement are very important. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be: conducting opportunity analysis, in-depth studies & root cause analysis, identification of interventions, project implementation & management, and hands-on implementation of solutions and even stepping in to run the operations for a period of time.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- Available for part-time or full time contracting in a variety of roles in Casting and Forging manufacturing operations with a focus on quality and productivity.
- 10+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Quality / Productivity Initiatives in castings and forgings manufacturing.
- Must have most of the following:
- Engineering Degree / Metallurgy Degree / Material Sciences Degree
- Six Sigma Black Belt, its equivalent or higher
- Problem-solving expertise in casting and forging