- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1086 Project and Program Management Contracting Roles – MSP area
- 1076 SAP Material Planning and SIOP Experts
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
1085 Automotive and/or Aerospace Quality Engineer
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for Engineering professionals. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be: conducting maintenance opportunity analysis & assessments, in-depth studies & root cause analysis of failure points, identification of interventions, TPM / reliability engineering project implementation & management, hands-on implementation of solutions and even stepping in to run the operations for a period of time. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- Analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail, and numerical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 5-10 years’ experience in as Quality Engineer.
- Must be able to work legally in the USA without sponsorship.
- 10 years Automotive and/or Aerospace Manufacturing industry experience.
- Meticulous documentation skills.
- Travel required.
- Fluent in English.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.