- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1100 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
1100 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
MetaOps is proactively seeking to add to our network of MetaExperts individuals with deep expertise in Thermoplastic olefin (TPO) development involving virgin and recycled feed stocks, along with fillers and additives. If you have an interest in contracting for part-time and full-time contracting roles, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re building relationships for the years to come.
>>>> This is contracting only basis <<<<
Experts in these kinds of roles will be responsible for a wide range of subject matter expert roles virtually and on-site that include but not limited to the following:
- Problem solving and engineering new products.
- Research and development of new solutions taking in chemistry, processes and equipment utilized to make saleable resins.
- Support reverse engineering products to meet changing standards.
- Skills in designing in-depth experiments and guiding successive testing that encapsulates the three key variables – the materials, processes and equipment utilized.
Requirements to be considered
- 10 or more years total working experience, Post University, a least 5 years recent experience.
- We have an immediate need for skills in working with formulations of recycled Polypropylene into TPOs products to meet wide ranges of specifications relating to achieving targets for Flexural Modulas, Izod values, Multiaxial values, Specific Gravity, Filler % and other attributes.
- D that applies to this area of sciences is highly desired.
- Hold certifications and training in related disciplines is very desirable.
APPLY NOW and provide you resume/CV in a MS Word Document that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation.