NEEDED: Metallurgy/Metallurgical Experts – Immediate Direct Hire Opportunity – Michigan and Oklahoma
MetaOps Inc. is conducting a retained search for customer that needs two degreed engineers for direct hire at their plants located in SW Michigan and in Oklahoma.
Our customer is an established producer of welding wire, tire bead wire and other industrial wire products.
Located in Oklahoma or in Michigan the Metallurgical Engineer plans, directs and coordinates manufacturing processes for welding wire Electrodes, Industrial wire, Bead wire, and supports operations to assure a quality product is produced in a timely manner. Works with multiple departments in a Lean Leadership capacity including Operations, Quality Assurance, Design Engineering, Procurement, and Regulatory Affairs to improve existing product designs and processes to increase throughput, decrease operational costs, and improve quality.
The ideal candidate has upward mobility and an interest in moving into higher levels up to and include general operations management.
Requirements to be considered
- 5+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to the role described.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies of success in a related industry.
- Must have most of the following:
- Manufacturing/Industrial/Mechanical/Metallurgical Degree or related discipline.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement methods like Lean Manufacturing.
- We will require three references of persons you worked for that we will need to talk with as part of our vetting process.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.