- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1104 Production Management / Leadership – CANADA
Contract and Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Senior Production Management resources for assignments with our clients and partners. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 15 years direct work experience in Production Operations related roles up through a senior level in such roles as: Production Manager, Plant Manager, Operations Managers, VP Operations or other high-level leadership role.
Applicants must have a solid foundation in the use of Enterprise Resource Management systems, and materials management for flow operations, along with excellent hands-on skills in production execution. If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract or contract-to-hire roles in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you would be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Production Operations field. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run production as an interim production Line manager, Focused Factory Manager, VP, director, or other manager role. It could involve engaging with customer executive-level and shop floor-based teams to facilitate workshops and coaching, analysis and engaging in various roles supporting large scale production transformation projects in large enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 15+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible Production and Operations Management
- Strong experience and skills in at least 3 following field of expertise:
- Sourcing, Procurement, and Distribution / Logistics.
- ERP Systems, Supply Chain Planning, and /or Information Technology Integration
- Benchmarking skills in Production Operations
- Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Balanced Scorecards
- SCOR Framework
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Lean Six Sigma/Value Chain Analysis
- Organizational Change Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in business or a related field.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in leading large-scale, high volume Production teams and / or transformation projects.
- Hold 2 or more following certifications:
- APICS – CPIM, CIRM, CSCP
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt or higher level
- SCOR-P Certification
- Other recognizable Certifications or Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics/Warehouse management or related.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.