- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
MetaOps is seeking candidates in metro areas across the USA to be considered for roles with our growing nation-wide customer base in industries that use and / or make Lithium Batteries; both the cells and the packs. The kinds of roles in this industry can be for interim contracting full and part-time assignments and occasional contract-to-hire situations. The kinds of Lithium Battery Manufacturing expertise we need includes industrial and manufacturing engineers, quality validation experts, chemistry / electronics engineering, production operations management and other senior technical roles.
>>> This is for Contracting and Contract-to-Hire Nationwide <<<
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of part time, full time contracting, and contract-to-hire assignments involved in a range of key skill areas including: Operation of Lithium Battery Manufacturing and Assembly operations, engineering of new production facilities and equipment, quality management and other technically oriented roles.
- 10+ years of work experience in progressively more responsible roles with at least 3 years in the production and assembly of Lithium Batteries.
- Strong experience and skills / expertise including:
- Technical aspects of Quality Management Systems.
- Quality and Lean Six Sigma trained desirable.
- Production management
- Proven track record with referenced case studies of accomplishments.
- Engineering, sciences, and / or other related degree or other acumen related to lithium battery manufacturing and kindred products.