- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1085 Automation – Engineer Professionals
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with IT Sourcing & Procurement & Indirect Category Experience – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1083 Warehouse Management Professionals
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
MetaOps is seeking candidates to be considered for roles with our growing nation-wide customer base in the medical device/equipment and pharma industry. They kinds of roles that we will need for interim, full and part-time assignments include biomechanical and biomedical engineers, quality validation experts, chemists, laboratory engineering, sanitation engineering, medical device operations management, medical device quality engineering, pharma sciences, mechanical biomed devices, technical writing/documentation and supply chain & operations professionals in the medical device manufacturing and deployment industry.
>>> This is for Contract and Contract-to-Hire Nationwide <<<
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of part time, full time contracting and contract-to-hire assignments involved in a range of key skill areas including: Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ), implementing and auditing to ISO 13485/ISO 11607, work as a Bio Medical Engineer, Pharma Sciences Engineering, Mechanical Biomedical Engineering, Biomaterials – chemistry engineering, Cleaning & Sterilization, Medical Device Packaging, Packaging Engineering and Labeling Technologies are all potential talent needs.
- 10+ years of work experience in progressively more responsible roles with at least 5 years in medical devices and related manufacturing & deployment.
- Strong experience and skills / expertise including:
- Technical aspects of Quality Management Systems in healthcare products manufacturing.
- Quality and Lean Six Sigma trained desirable.
- Quality auditing skills in medical industry settings such as ISO 13485 and ISO 11607.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies of accomplishments.
- Engineering, sciences, and / or other related degree or other acumen related to medical device manufacturing and kindred products.