- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 2000 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- JO 1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
- JO 1085 Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
MetaOps is proactively seeking to add to our network of MetaExperts individuals with deep expertise in Injection Molding Operations Engineering and Management with an interest in contracting and contract-to-hire roles. We invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re building relationships for the years to come.
>>>> This is contract-to-hire basis <<<<
Experts in these kinds of roles will be responsible for a wide range of subject matter expert and project management roles that include but not limited to the following:
- Being a subject matter expertise and leadership in injection molding equipment, tooling, and related automation.
- Able to provide leadership of Technical Functions such as maintenance, production management, equipment and tooling maintenance.
- Bring strong expertise in problem solving and technical innovation in injection molding
- Being able to manage launch plans for new machines, tooling and technologies and assure ramp-up and sustainability measures are completed.
Requirements to be considered
- 10 or more years total working experience, post university.
- Strong background working directly in Injection Molding Operations in engineering, production and maintenance operations.
- Bachelors-Degree or higher in a related discipline.
- Hold certifications and training in related disciplines is very desirable.
- US Citizen or USA Green Card Holder – not considering candidates requiring sponsorship
APPLY NOW and provide you resume/CV in a MS Word Document that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation.