- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 2000 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- JO 1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
- JO 1085 Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
1098 Travel Industry Professionals
This is Contract and Contract to Hire Opportunities
MetaOps Inc. has customers with talent needs for professionals with travel industry experience specifically in the areas related to developing, implementing and using the technologies facing customers and providers. Applicants must have strong background in responding to customers travel requests, reservations and providing travel consultation. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
There are different types of roles possible including consults on systems develop and deployment, business process reengineering and process improvement in the travel industry and interim roles leading teams in the industry. Must be experienced in handling customer travel requests, via multiple channels (i.e., phone, email, request forms), and reservations in an efficient, courteous, and timely manner.
In these roles you will work independently on customer requests and will also take the initiative to provide assistance to internal team members and manage the relationship with external host travel partners and after-hours agency call centers.
Most assignments are full time for several months initially, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- +10 years total working experience in Travel Industry
- Strong background in Travel Shopping tools such as Expedia.com, SABRE, Orbitz and the like
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- US Citizen
APPLY NOW and send in your resume/CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation