- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 2000 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- JO 1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
- JO 1085 Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
1097 Big Data Scientists / Industry 4.0 Experts / Digital Transformation Experts
This is Contract and Contract to Hire Opportunities
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Data Scientists, Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 Experts with a strong background in big data, data visualization and reporting, Statistical analysis, data mining, programming, automation, artificial intelligence and other facets of digital transformation with an interest in contracting and contract-to-hire roles as an option. We invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re building relationships for the years to come.
Experts in these kinds of roles will be responsible for a wide range of subject matter expert and project management roles that include but not limited to the following:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging digital transformation to drive improved business results.
- Mining and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Other activities to discover, develop and implement disruptive and digital transformation related Industry 4.0 and other leading edge technical innovations.
Requirements to be considered
- 10 or more years total working experience, post university.
- Strong background in implementing digital transformation.
- Bachelors-Degree or higher in a related discipline.
- Hold certifications and training completed in related disciplines
- US Citizen or USA Green Card Holder – not considering candidates requiring sponsorship