- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- 1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
- 1095 Field & Industrial Service Operations – Vice President of Operations / Directors
- 1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for professionals specializing in Operating Power Plants and Power Engineers. Skills in Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO) and Reliability Centered Maintenance are very helpful. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
The person assigned to this position will be stepping into an operating role on any shift with a wide range of possible roles. These could be: Work as a Class 1, 2 or 3 Power Operator, conducting maintenance opportunity analysis & assessments, in-depth studies & root cause analysis of failure points, identification of interventions, TPM / reliability engineering project implementation & management, hands-on implementation of solutions. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time for several months initially, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- Available for full time contracting in a variety of roles.
- 10+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to Power Engineering and Power Plant Operations. Must have experience in Boiler and Turbine Operations.
- A proven track-record with case studies in leading Maintenance Related Improvement Initiatives in manufacturing/industrial/utilities/oil & gas industries.
- Must have most of the following:
- Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering Degree or related discipline.
- Proven track record.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Leadership / Management Experience in maintenance related operations.
START THE PROCESS HERE. Apply now and send in your resume/CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation