- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- 1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
- 1095 Field & Industrial Service Operations – Vice President of Operations / Directors
- 1094 Power Plant Operations Engineers
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for professionals specializing in Managing Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO) and Reliability Centered Maintenance. Advanced skills in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) are very important to most of our customers.
This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead. Experience in large industrials such as chemical / pharma manufacturing, large-scale capital equipment manufacturing, Food & Beverage, and FMCG firms is very helpful.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be: managing a P&L with a large team, business acquisition in maintenance services, conducting maintenance opportunity analysis & assessments, in-depth studies & root cause analysis of failure points, identification of interventions, TPM / reliability engineering project implementation & management, hands-on implementation of solutions. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- Available for part-time or full time contracting in a variety of roles in MRO Operations Leadership, Deploying Reliability Centered Maintenance with a focus on driving OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) initiatives.
- 10+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to TPM/MRO/OEE.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Maintenance Related Improvement Initiatives.
- Must have most of the following:
- Undergrad or higher degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven track record implementing TPM/MRO/Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Leadership / Management Experience managing a P&L in maintenance related operations.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.