- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1087 Information Technology | Power Automate or Incognito
MetaOps is seeking candidate(s) to work in east central Florida to be considered for an interim contracting or contract-to-hire role with a sophisticated customer implementing workflow automation. The candidate needs to be highly skilled (at the coding level) in Power Automate and/or Cognito workflow tools and software.
What’s needed is a talented resource who can engage full time for at least the next six months and possibly much longer to primarily perform the hands-on work of implementing process automation on existing initiatives and, secondarily, mentoring others in implementing process automation. The customer is open to contracting or a contract-to-hire option to fill this role.
The ideal candidate must have previous and recent hands-on complex process automation implementation experience with:
- Multiple and recursive process pathways depending on state variables
- Bi-directional interaction with foreign systems that are connected via real-time APIs
- Real-time web-portal/dashboard access for process participants who will view and otherwise interact with the process in ways that are controlled according to their role and security
- Push and pull type notifications and alerts
- Security at the participant, role and data-field levels
Highly preferred and preference to candidate who brings most of these abilities to the role:
- Skilled in PowerAutomate
- Skilled in the workflow automation modules of Cognito
- Skilled in Desktop, Mobile and Cellphone implementations
- Skilled in dynamic forms and reports
- Can mentor others in these skills
- Can produce training materials for the developed workflow application
Desired but not mandatory the candidate has:
- 3+ years post collegiate level implementation experience
- Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
- Public Sector / Law Enforcement Environments
- East Central Florida location or willing to self-relocate
- Has working understanding of the major HR processes including hiring and onboarding
>>> This is for Contracting and Contract-to-Hire <<<
- 3+ years of work experience implementing workflow automation using Power Automate or Cognito
- Proven track record with referenced case studies of accomplishments.
- Technical, Sciences, Engineering Degree and / or other related degree or other acumen demonstrating capabilities for this opportunity
- Must be able to pass a rigorous background check.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history along with your minimum hourly rate or annual compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.Already a MetaExpert?