- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1086 Project and Program Management Contracting Roles – MSP area
- 1076 SAP Material Planning and SIOP Experts
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
MetaOps is seeking candidates in metro areas across the USA to be considered for roles with our growing nation-wide customer base that calls on us for interim and contract-to-hire resources for Operations Leadership and Management roles in internal Information Technology and Manufacturing Execution Systems / Digital Transformation management.
Most of our customers are involved with Tangible Goods manufacturing and distribution. Strong skills managing both implementation and day-to-day operations management in ERP systems, MES, Digital Transformation, WMS, Supply Chain Planning, SIOP Software, and others are all in demand. The kinds of roles vary – from interim contracting full and part-time assignments and occasional contract-to-hire situations in a wide range of industries and company sizes.
>>> This is for Contracting and Contract-to-Hire Nationwide <<<
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of part time, full time contracting, and contract-to-hire assignments involved in a range of key skill areas including: Taking an interim IT Management or CIO role, doing IT assessments, stepping into an IT program management role, selecting and implementing new software, selecting and installing new infrastructure, Leading MES and other Digital Transformation implementation efforts and more.
- 10+ years of work experience in progressively more responsible roles in IT and at least 3 years in in management or consulting.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies of accomplishments.
- Technical, Sciences or Engineering Degree and / or other related degree or other acumen demonstrating thought leadership in in IT management field.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history along with your minimum hourly rate or annual compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.