- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Skilled Experts with Manufacturing Expertise
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1085 Controls – Engineering Professionals
1086 Senior Project Manager
Opportunity: MetaOps is looking for Interim Senior Manager/Project Manager candidates to support expansion projects of a nutritional products manufacturing center located in Vermont. Additionally there will be other similar opportunities for individuals interested in contracting ad contract-to-hire opportunities nationwide in the USA. On a 1099 basis we have budgeted $60 to $90 USD per hour for these roles.
One near-term assignment in Vermont will be full time for three to five years with the potential to be extended. No relocation or living expenses are offered. Candidates need to be in Vermont or willing to self-relocate for the duration of the assignment.
The Senior Project Manager will report into Global Engineering to manage multi-million-dollar expansions currently underway. The position role provide oversight to Engineering Design Firm, Construction Management Firm, Process Equipment Firm(s) and Packaging Equipment Suppliers. Duties to include schedule management, budget management, project report-out to stakeholders, and steering team members. The desire is when the major project is complete, the person will continue with the site in an advisory role as a key subject matter expert.
Senior Manager/Project Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of Project Management
- Engineering Project Management skills, vendor contract negotiation
- Strong analytical, communication, risk management and documentation skills
- Liquid and dry food supplements and / or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- 10+ years’ Experience managing multi-layered capital projects
- Independently lead the projects and participate in business discussions
- Coaches and mentors less experienced project managers
- Effectively handle customer escalations
- Develops, oversees and manages program budgets
- Provides oversight to Engineering Design Firm, Construction Management Firm, Process Equipment Firm(s) and Packaging Equipment Suppliers
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.