- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
MetaOps Inc. is looking for professionals with Program Management experience in Automotive Industry. Location: Metro Detroit, MI
This is contract-to-hire basis
Our customer is a Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier of metal fabrications from extrusions and stampings used in body assemblies, headquartered in SE Michigan near Detroit. They primarily provide parts ultimately used by European and Asian auto OEMs. They have a solid book of business and will organically double their sales volume over the next two years. They have operations in China, Europe and in the USA. Due to retirement and growth they want to add two roles in Program Management.
We are looking for Auto Industry Program Managers with 5 to 20 years’ experience open to joining their team on a contract-to-hire basis. The company expects to convert successful individuals to full-time employees with full benefits within a 6-month period of full-time work.
- 5 – 20 years of total experience
- 5+ years of experience in Tier 1/ Tier 2 Auto Supplier Program Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
You must be a self-starter with Tier 1 / Tier 2 Auto Supplier Program Management experience of at least 5 years in this field. Some international travel and travel to visit their customer & vendor locations is required from time to time. You must be an excellent communicator, have a proactive and problem-solving mind-set and be a solid team player. Must have some experience in metallic products like stampings and ideally, metal extrusion related products.