- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1085 Automation – Engineer Professionals
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with IT Sourcing & Procurement & Indirect Category Experience – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1083 Warehouse Management Professionals
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
MetaOps Inc. is looking for professionals with Program Management experience in Automotive Industry. Location: Metro Detroit, MI
This is contract-to-hire basis
Our customer is a Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier of metal fabrications from extrusions and stampings used in body assemblies, headquartered in SE Michigan near Detroit. They primarily provide parts ultimately used by European and Asian auto OEMs. They have a solid book of business and will organically double their sales volume over the next two years. They have operations in China, Europe and in the USA. Due to retirement and growth they want to add two roles in Program Management.
We are looking for Auto Industry Program Managers with 5 to 20 years’ experience open to joining their team on a contract-to-hire basis. The company expects to convert successful individuals to full-time employees with full benefits within a 6-month period of full-time work.
- 5 – 20 years of total experience
- 5+ years of experience in Tier 1/ Tier 2 Auto Supplier Program Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
You must be a self-starter with Tier 1 / Tier 2 Auto Supplier Program Management experience of at least 5 years in this field. Some international travel and travel to visit their customer & vendor locations is required from time to time. You must be an excellent communicator, have a proactive and problem-solving mind-set and be a solid team player. Must have some experience in metallic products like stampings and ideally, metal extrusion related products.