- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1083 Supply Chain Professionals , Logistics and Warehouse Management
- 1073 Casting & Forging Industry Experts – Quality & Manufacturing
- 1097 Big Data Scientists / Industry 4.0 Experts / Digital Transformation Experts
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Professionals – SLOVAKIA
- 1098 Travel Industry Professionals
- 1065 Packaging Engineers
1085 Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Digital Asset Management TRAVEL
Our customer is business transformation firm specializing in manufacturing and supply chain. They want people on their team that dare and challenge the present to change the future, and believes there is always room for improvement, and knows there’s always a better way.
They provide a turnkey approach to business process improvement – from improvement advisory to full-scale technological implementation. This position offers the right person the opportunity to help client companies excel with leading-edge improvement strategies. If you like consulting and variety check out this opportunity.
We are looking for Maintenance Reliability Engineer within the Digital Reliability Centered Maintenance practice.
The person assigned to this position will work closely with clients to leverage SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) technological solutions to optimize their maintenance processes using industry standard methodologies such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM). The core function of the position is to guide clients through RCM engagements leveraging the SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) stack.
- Support clients in the development, implementation, and monitoring programs such as Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Reliability-Centered Maintenance, Condition-Based Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, and FMEA programs;
- Lead clients through Reliability Centered Maintenance projects utilizing the SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) software suite to identify equipment bad actors and aid development of maintenance strategies to manage the risk and criticality of assets;
- Provide expertise in the principles of root cause analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM);
- Work closely with client Subject Matter Experts to guide the development and implementation of equipment maintenance strategies based on RCM outcomes;
- Provide recommendations on where to leverage Predictive Maintenance (PdMS) solutions to further optimize maintenance strategies and coordinate the rollout of those recommendations;
- Provide expertise to clients on the optimal use of the SAP Intelligent Asset Management suite of reliability tools;
- Leverage Digital Reliability Centered Maintenance D4 (Discover, Define, Design, Deliver) assessment process as part of Operational Excellence Assessment Protocol and Program;
- Work closely with Digital Reliability Centered Maintenance Solution Architects in supporting the integration of Intelligent Asset Management processes (RCM, FEMA, PdMS) into core ERP processes;
- Project management responsibility for Digital Reliability Centered Maintenance client engagements.
- Lead defining, and documenting overall Digital Reliability Centered Maintenance project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support client’s overall engagement goals.
- Analyze Reliability Centered Maintenance business requirements by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those requirements to reliability processes.
- Provide initial setup or guide initial setup of SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) templates to meet client’s RCM requirements.
- Participate within larger project delivery teams supporting the implementation of the client’s SAP Enterprise Asset Management module and ensuring the necessary integration is applied to the system.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix analysis, how to expertise, monitoring, testing) for SAP IAM toolset to associates or third parties in order to maintain project milestone commitments including providing hypercare during initial deployment.
- Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users including train the trainer
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Extensive experience of maintenance reliability business processes.
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for the selection of appropriate maintenance reliability business processes to meet client requirements effectively.
- Maintain skills in the SAP reliability tools such as Intelligent Asset Management applications capabilities and configuration
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Lead crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business client stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams.
- Drive timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle – Inception to Closure.
- Self-motivated and able to fit in a team with diverse, multi-disciplined professionals.
- Strong desire to work in an information systems environment focused within the Operational Technology space (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc)
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry
- 3+ years of experience in a maintenance department managing the reliability of assets.
- Core understanding of reliability centered maintenance methodologies and other types of reliability initiatives such as FMEA.
- Proven experience as a facilitator in RCM, FMEA, TPM and other maintenance programs / methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management, facilitation, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- S. technology or Engineering Degree or a combination of manufacturing related function experience, education, or related certifications with experience.
- Experience in the use of SAP Plant Maintenance (preferred) or other EAM/CMMS solution. (DESIRED)
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional, CMRP (DESIRED)