- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1085 Controls – Engineering Professionals
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with IT Sourcing & Procurement & Indirect Category Experience – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1083 Warehouse Management Professionals
1085 Controls Engineer
NEEDED: Manufacturing/ Mechanical/Electrical/Controls – Engineer Professionals
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for Engineering professionals. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be: develop/design the needed controls systems, electrical and pneumatic for manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic equipment/station deployments. Develop controls documentation for the systems, including block diagrams, layouts, schematics, wiring diagrams, cable assembly drawings, BOMs, etc., for the controls design packages. Be responsible for supporting the build, debug, and deployment of the designed equipment and performing all steps necessary to prepare the equipment for use in production.
Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- 4+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to Engineering.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Engineering initiatives in manufacturing/industrial/utilities/automotive industries.
- Must have most of the following:
- Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering Degree or related discipline.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Leadership / Management Experience.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.