- Manufacturing Operations
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1085 Cleaning Validation Engineers
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for Cleaning Validation Technician and / or Engineering professionals. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. These could be ensuring all systems run efficiently and correctly to produce high-quality products, testing systems used to develop or manufacture products, measuring, analyzing, and calibrating equipment and processes to ensure the highest quality products. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- 6+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to Clean Validation Engineering.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Validation Engineering initiatives in biotechnology, microbiology and liquid pharmaceutical
- Must have most of the following:
- Manufacturing/ Automation Engineering Degree or related scientific discipline.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Leadership / Management Experience.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.