- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1077 Lean Six Sigma Skilled Experts with Manufacturing Expertise
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1085 Controls – Engineering Professionals
1085 Controls – Engineering Professionals
MetaOps Inc. has customers with operations nation-wide and internationally that have periodic needs for interim or contract-to-hire talent for Controls Engineering professionals. This posting is a proactive step to identify and create a relationship with professionals in this field for the years ahead.
What you’d do
Every client we have will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for taking a lead role in a wide range of activities. The Controls Engineer will provide all controls documentation for the systems, including block diagrams, layouts, schematics, wiring diagrams, cable assembly drawings, BOMs, etc., for the controls design packages. Additionally, the Controls Engineer will be responsible for supporting the build, debug, and deployment of the designed equipment and performing all steps necessary to prepare the equipment for use in production. Some roles may require managing wide-spread teams at multiple sites.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site and fractional assignments from time to time. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Requirements to be considered
- 7+ years total working experience in progressively responsible roles in work directly related to Controls Engineering.
- A proven track-record with reference-able case studies in leading Engineering initiatives in manufacturing/controls industries.
- Must have most of the following:
- Manufacturing/ Controls Engineering Degree or related discipline.
- Project / Program Management experience.
- Leadership / Management Experience.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.