- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1085 Automation – Engineer Professionals
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with IT Sourcing & Procurement & Indirect Category Experience – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1083 Warehouse Management Professionals
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
1083 Supply Chain Professionals , Logistics and Warehouse Management
Contract and Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Supply Chain Professionals with strong background in Planning and Warehouse Management for assignments with our clients and partners across North America Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 10 years direct work experience in Supply Chain related roles involving activities such as:
- Warehouse pick/pack experts
- Warehouse Management Systems Expertise
- Transportation Management Systems Expertise
- Supply Chain Planning / ERP Implementation
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Transportation and Logistics, 3PL
- Lean Six Sigma in Supply Chain
If you’d entertain contract or full-time, contract-to-hire roles now and in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
The role will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Supply Chain field including: procurement for supply chain, logistics, supply chain network optimization, warehouse/transportation management systems implementation, or related manager role.
The position could involve engaging with customer executive-level teams to facilitate executive-level workshops and do executive coaching, analysis and engaging in various consulting/analyst roles supporting large scale supply chain transformation projects. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 10+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible Supply Chain related roles.
- Strong experience and skills in at least 3 following field of expertise:
- Supply Chain Planning ERP Systems, Supply Chain Management & Planning, and /or Information Technology Integration
- Benchmarking skills in Supply Chain
- Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Balanced Scorecards
- SCOR Framework
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- End-to-End Supply Chain Enterprise Governance
- Lean Six Sigma/Value Chain Analysis
- Organizational Change Management
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Warehouse Management
- Value Stream Mapping
- Transportation Management
- Bachelors-Degree or higher in a related discipline.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in leading large-scale Supply Chain teams and / or transformation projects.
- Desirable – Hold 2 or more following certifications:
- APICS – CPIM, CIRM, CSCP or others
- Lean Six Sigma Certification at the Green Belt or higher level
- SCOR-P Certification
- Other recognizable Certifications or Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics/Warehouse management or related.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation. Our team will review your information and will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.
APPLY NOW and provide you resume/CV in a MS Word Document that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation.