- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- JO 1093 Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Engineer Professionals
- JO 1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
- JO 1085 Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
- JO 1085 Automotive and/or Aerospace Quality Engineer
1081 SAP OTC – SAP Architect
Our customer is a business transformation firm specializing in manufacturing and supply chain. They want people on their team that dare and challenge the present to change the future, and believes there is always room for improvement, and knows there’s always a better way.
They provide a turnkey approach to business process improvement – from improvement advisory to full-scale technological implementation. This position offers the right person the opportunity to help client companies excel with leading-edge improvement strategies. If you like consulting and variety check out this opportunity.
We are looking for SAP Manufacturing Lead with strong background in implementing project for SAP Modules PP/QM and with in-depth experience in SAP Manufacturing.
SAP Manufacturing Lead will be customer Single-point contact for SAP PP/QM Modules and will work closely with other consultants to deliver the project requirements. He/she will devise and implement training programs.
Major responsibilities include:
- Articulates Business process requirements and provides alternate solutions to the Business and completes the Business Blueprint.
- Presents solutions to the business and get their buy-in before moving into Implementation mode.
- Delivers an optimum solution minimizing the data entry from a user perspective.
- Takes End to End Responsibility for smooth Delivery with fixed time / effort model and able to operate effectively within those constraints.
- Works in global environment, co-ordinate with virtual teams to deliver solution within deadlines.
Requirements to be considered:
- 12+ years of overall experience in SAP Manufacturing and Industry Experience.
- 8+ years of strong SAP Manufacturing modules expertise wherein worked as Analyst, Configurator and Lead.
- Worked as Onsite delivery lead for at least 3 full Lifecycle end to end implementation project for SAP Modules PP/QM. Strong in-depth experience in SAP manufacturing – Discrete, repetitive manufacturing.
- Domain experience in Manufacturing Industry with a very good knowledge of Production Planning, Sales and Operation Planning, Shop floor Planning, KANBAN and Quality Management
- Basic exposure to ALE, IDOC’s, Workflows.
- Knowledge of third-party tools in the manufacturing space.
- Excellent facilitation skills, including experience planning and participating in SAP blueprint and design sessions.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a technical / engineering degree program or Post Graduate Degree in Management
- Knowledge on new SAP interfaces with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Experience on working in SAP implementation and support projects (ECC 6.0 and S4 HANA)
- Hands on experience of working on MRP, MPS, Long term Planning, SOP, Demand Planning, Variant Configuration, Classifications, Product Cost Planning, LIS, Work Scheduling, QM in Incoming Goods, In process and Outgoing goods inspections.
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies.
- 100 % Travel Readiness
APPLY NOW and send in your resume/CV that includes your contact information and work history with your weekly minimum hourly rate compensation expectation
To learn more about MetaOps and MetaExperts, visit us at http://www.metaexperts.com/ and follow us in Linkedin: http://bit.ly/FollowMetaExperts