- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1086 Senior Project Manager
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1085 Automation – Engineer Professionals
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with IT Sourcing & Procurement & Indirect Category Experience – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1083 Warehouse Management Professionals
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with experience in Metals, Plastics, Resins and Electronics for assignments with our clients and partners across North America and beyond in 2021 and the years ahead. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 10 years direct work experience in Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain related roles up through a senior level in such roles as: Global Commodity Manager, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Materials Manager, Purchasing Director/Manager, or other high-level leadership role in Sourcing and Procurement.
Applicants should have a solid foundation in the use of Procurement and / or Supply Chain and Enterprise Resource Management systems along with excellent hands-on skills in one or more of the following: Sourcing, Supplier Development, Procurement, Commodity/Category Procurement Management and Supply Chain. If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract and contract-to-hire in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor Management and Supply Chain field. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run a procurement program or organization as an interim director, manager, or program manager role. It could involve engaging with customer executive-level teams to facilitate executive-level workshops and do executive coaching, analysis and engaging in various consulting roles supporting large scale procurement / sourcing / supply chain transformation projects in medium and large size enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 10+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible Sourcing, Procurement, Supplier Development, Materials Management, and Distribution / Logistics Sourcing and Procurement.
- Strong experience and skills in at least 2 following fields of expertise:
- Procurement / ERP / Supply Chain Management Systems, Supply Chain Management & Planning or related.
- Supplier Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Balanced Scorecards
- Supply Chain / Procurement & Sourcing Risk Management
- Sourcing and Procurement at a senior level
- Procurement category management
- Commodity and in-direct spend management
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in business or a related field.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in success in Procurement / Sourcing efforts.
- Trained and / or certified in one or more following certifications:
- ISM, NAPM, Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP), Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), CPM, Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM)
- Other recognizable Certifications or Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics/Warehouse management or related.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.