1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
THIS IS IN CANADA
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with experience in MRO for assignments with our clients and partners across North America and beyond in 2021 and the years ahead. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 1 year’s direct work experience in Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain related roles such roles as: Buyer, Jr. Buyer, MRO Buyer, Materials Planner role in Sourcing and Procurement.
Applicants should have a supply chain degree or a foundation in the use of Procurement and / or Supply Chain with hands-on skills in one or more of the following: Sourcing, Supplier Development, Procurement, MRO and Supply Chain. If this sounds like you and you’d entertain contract and contract-to-hire in the years ahead, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Sourcing, Procurement, MRO, Vendor Management and Supply Chain field. These roles could require you to step into an Buyer, Jr. Buyer, MRO Buyer, Materials Planner role in Sourcing and Procurement. It could involve engaging with customer executive-level teams to facilitate executive-level workshops and do executive coaching, analysis and engaging in various consulting roles supporting large scale procurement / sourcing / supply chain transformation projects in medium and large size enterprises. There are too many possible scenarios to list here.
- 1+ years of direct experience in progressively more responsible Sourcing, Procurement, Supplier Development, Materials Management, and Distribution / Logistics Sourcing and Procurement.
- Experience and skills in at least 2 following fields of expertise:
- Procurement / ERP / Supply Chain Management Systems, Supply Chain Management & Planning or related.
- Sourcing and Procurement at a buyer level
- In-direct spend management
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in business or a related field.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in success in Procurement / Sourcing efforts.
- Trained and / or certified in one or more following certifications:
- Other recognizable Certifications or Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics/Warehouse management or related.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.