- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1080 Sourcing and Procurement (Buyers)
Buyer/Senior Buyer/Procurement Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Buyer/Senior Buyer/Procurement Professionals with experience in Automotive, raw materials and components for assignments with our clients and partners across North America and beyond in 2022 and the years ahead. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 3 years direct work experience as a Buyer/Senior Buyer and Procurement roles such roles as: Assistant Buyer, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Materials Manager, or other role in Sourcing and Procurement.
>>> This is for Contracting and Contract-to-Hire <<<
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Procurement. These roles could require you to step into a Buyer/Senior Buyer role to help procure materials, negotiate contracts, help sourcing for parts and raw materials.
- 3+ years of direct experience as a buyer/senior buyer, procurement, sourcing, supplier development, materials management.
- Experience and skills in at least 2 following fields of expertise:
- Procurement / ERP / Supply Chain Management Systems, Supply Chain Management & Planning or related.
- Supplier Performance Management Systems
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Procurement category management
- Commodity management
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in business or a related field.
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in success in Procurement / Sourcing efforts
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.